DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge March

15.03.2015

Good morning everyone,

first of all, thank you so much for your sweet get well wishes. Not 100% healthy yet, but feeling better.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/

it's time for the new bastel-traum.ch Challenge with the theme «Easter». The challenge will run until April 15th, 8:55 am CET.

I don't send a lot of Easter cards although I enjoy creating them ;o) Since I LOVE the look of white on kraft, I created this simple card:




One of my favorite kraft cardstocks is «Crumb Cake» by Stampin' Up!. I think polka dots are just perfect for Easter, so I stamped the Hero Arts «Raindrop Background» in VersaMark and heat embossed it with white powder. Before stamping, I masked off a strip for my sentiment which is from Stampin' Up! (it's from the German stamp set «Frohe Osterbotschaft» and means «Happy Easter»).

This beautiful floral frame is from an older OhDeerMe stamp setFreckled Fawn and Hero Arts did it in collaboration and I just bought it on sale because of the frame ;o) I stamped it on vellum, white embossed and fussy cut it. Then I die-cut this cute little bunny (Memory Box «Springtime Bunnies») and adhered it with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope your day is full of sunshine!




5 Kommentare :

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

So beautiful Anja. I love the lacey embossed border on the vellum.

Contagiously Crafty hat gesagt…

He's such a cute little bunny. Great card. I can't wait for the SYD class to start this week! See you there!

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Gut, dass es dir wieder besser geht!
Deine Karte ist einfach mega schön geworden!
Viele Grüsse und hab eine gute Woche, Marlene

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is beautiful! Love the white on kraft! Take care and feel better soon!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Simple but so striking Anja. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs