DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #6 | Jenny Cheers

16.10.2015

Hi everyone,

today I want to show you the card I've made for the Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #6 with the theme «Bright Colors».


I created a girly card with the cute Jenny Cheers Digi Stamp which I colored in with my Copics. I also added some hair strands/details with brown Prismacolor Pencils because a couple of my darker Copic markers are clogged :-( and some areas of the image are pretty small.

The light blue shadow around the image was made with Chalk which I haven't used for ages. I stamped my birthday sentiment from Papertrey Ink  with Versafine «Onyx Black» for a nice and crisp impression.

To cut out the panel I used my favorite «Stitched Rectangle» die from Simon Says Stamp. The card base was made of SSS «Doll Pink» cardstock.

You still have time to enter our «Bright Colors» challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!


1 Kommentar :

Tracy hat gesagt…

She's a wonderful burst of color and your coloring skills are always a treat to see. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs