Quick Easter Cards

24.03.2016

Hi peeps,

when you're running out of time, you'll have to create some quick cards ;-)

Therefore Die Cutting and Heat Embossing are really helpful and time-saving techniques.

On my first card I stamped the chicken from Inkadinkado in VersaMark and heat embossed it with WOW! embossing powder in Copper.

I also did the same with the German Stampin' Up! sentiment which means «Easter Greetings». I really like how the Copper looks on the SU «Naturals White» cardstock that has some little speckles.


For my second card I die-cut a bunny (Poppystamps «Bunny Buddies») out of a easter egg (Whimsy Stamps «Egg»).

The cardstock in this beautiful «Rich Razzleberry» color is also from Stampin' Up!. I stamped the sentiment from Alexandra Renke (which means «Happy Easter») in the matching color. I cut a square using the My Favorite Things «In&Out Diagonal Stitched Square» Die-namics.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you all a HAPPY EASTER!


1 Kommentar :

Nonni hat gesagt…

These are both truly fantastic in their simplicity and beauty!

 
site design by designer blogs