DT Stempelgarten Challenge June

05.06.2016

Good morning everyone,

it's again time for the Stempelgarten Challenge and the new theme for this month is «Card for a Man».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I often struggle with creating masculine cards – but here's my attempt:


For this Birthday card I made a little scene using dies and stamps from Memory Box and Your Next Stamp. At first I did some faded Ink Blending with «Tumbled Glass» Distress Ink. Then I die-cut the YNS «Houses On A Hill» from Simon Says Stamp «Fog» cardstock. I also inlaid the little windows which I cut from white cardstock.

The clouds (solid and outline image) and the hot air balloon are from the Memory Box Open Studio «Flying High» stamp set. I think this is just perfect for masculine cards. I colored the balloon with Copics and fussy cut it out before adhering it with foam tape.

On top of the card I added a cloud border cut with one of the My Favorite Things «Stitched Cloud Edges» Die-namics. At the bottom I affixed a piece of striped washi tape. I used the Create A Smile «Neutrals» enamel dots to finish off my card.

You will have time until June 30th, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs