My Favorite Things Sending Birthday Bear Hugs

28.07.2016

Hello everyone,

today I want to share a Birthday card with you that I created using some great products by My Favorite Things.

A couple of weeks ago, I took the plurge and finally purchased a pack of the popular ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. The very first image I colored in is this cute bear from the MFT Birdie Brown «Beary Special Birthday» stamp set.


For the background I die-cut one of the «Watercolor Wash» patterned papers with the largest «Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX» Die-namics. I also created a border out of a strip of «Proper Pinstripes» patterned paper cut with a «Stitched Scallop Edge» die.

Then I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark on a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed it in white. I fussy cut the little bear and popped him up with foam tape. To embellish my card I added some enamel dots.

I'm taking part in the current MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.


I'd also like to enter the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 Kommentare :

Crafting with Jeanne hat gesagt…

Hi, just wanted to pop over to your blog and tell you that your card for MFT is really cute. Love those bears!

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja. Eben habe ich an der MFT Challenge teilgenommen und gesehen, dass wir eine ähnliche Idee hatten. Ich finde deine Karte superschön!
Liebe Grüsse
Nicole

 
site design by designer blogs