Welcome Baby Girl

01.09.2016

Hello peeps,

sorry for not posting regularly but sometimes life gets in the way ;-)

Today I want to share a card with you that I made to welcome a new sweet baby girl.


Over the years, I collected hoarded tons of patterned paper. I really think I should use them more often. The papers and also the tag are from the cute «Little You» collection by Crate Paper. The Stampin' Up! «Basic Gray» cardstock is the perfect match.

While cleaning up my craft room, I found this adorable bunny stamp from TOGA and used Altenew Crisp Dye Ink and Prismacolor Pencils to color it. The sentiments are from the Lawn Fawn «Little Bundle» stamp set. I assembled the card using foam tape for more dimension and also added some sequins.

I'm entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy STAMPtember!


1 Kommentar :

Mandy hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Anja! It's so sweet and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

 
site design by designer blogs