Guest Designer for My Favorite Things | Take 3

26.10.2016

Hi everyone,

this is already my final post as a guest on the My Favorite Things blog and it has been such a pleasure! Thank you all so much for your support as well as the sweet and encouraging comments which I truly appreciate.

For today I created three non-traditional Christmas cards in a Clean and Simple design. They can be easily reproduced, and you can easily change the colors to be more traditional. Most of the items I used are from the last October Release.


The first card features the new Oh Christmas Trees stamps and coordinating dies. I started with die cutting the trees from white cardstock. I placed the negative over my top-folding card base. With the help of the MISTI, I was able to stamp the tree images with Premium Dye Inks right into the die-cut openings. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Hand Lettered Holiday set in VersaMark and heat embossed it with Platinum embossing powder. It's hard to see in the photo, but I dry embossed the stitched frame from the Blueprints 29 Die-namics set to add some texture to my die-cut panel. I adhered it with foam tape and put a heat embossed die-cut star on top of the largest tree.



My second card is more elegant and feminine. I used the fabulous Happy Wonderful Christmas Die-namics and cut it from light pink cardstock. Next, I stamped the swirly tree from the Oh Christmas Trees set in VersaMark and heat embossed it in white. Of course I had to add some bling with the clear rhinestones.



For my third card, I used the Moroccan Lattice Stencil and Premium Dye Inks to create a pattern which fades towards the outside. I heat embossed this beautiful large sentiment from the Hand-Lettered Christmas set with Metallic Platinum Sparkle Glitter. The stars are from the Oh Christmas Trees set. Finally, I die cut the panel with the stitched frame from the Blueprints 29 Die-namics set and adhered it to my aqua card base.

I hope you got inspired and once again huge thanks to MFT for having me as a guest this month!

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs