DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #47

15.11.2016

Hi everyone,

for the latest bastel-traum.ch Challenge we want to see your creative «Christmas» projects.
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until December 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I created this holiday card featuring one of the cute bunnies from the Mama Elephant «Pix's Happy Holiday» set.

The color scheme with gold, white and pink isn't very traditional but «girly» ;-) I colored the bunny with my Copics and did some fussy cutting leaving a small white border. Next, I die cut a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock using my all-time-favorite «Stitched Rectangle» die from Simon Says Stamp.

I stamped the sentiments from the Simon Says Stamp «Believe» set with VersaMark and heat embossed them in gold. This huge scripty word «believe» is absolutely gorgeous and can be combined with several other beautiful phrases for multiple occasions. The stars and sprinkles from the ME set were stamped with Tsukineko «Delicata Golden Glitz» pigment ink. I also added some tiny stars which I die cut from golden glitter cardstock.

Finally, I adhered the stamped panel to a pink card base and popped up the flying little «angel» bunny with foam tape. I covered the wings with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs