MFT Camp Create Day 4: Sensational Sliders

21.06.2017

Hello everyone,

Phew! I was sweating in my craft room creating another card for My Favorite Things Camp Create.


For Day 4 the craft is Sensational Sliders. To be honest, I rarely make this kind of interactive cards, so it took me quite a while ;-)


I created a little ocean scene with the «You Float My Boat» stamps and coordinating dies, Distress Inks and some additional MFT products.

At first, I stamped the cute sail boat with MFT Premium Dye Inks (Blueberry, Blu Raspberry and Chili Powder) and the help of my MISTI. Next, I blended together three Distress Inks (Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch) and added lots of water sprinkles. When everything was completely dry, I cut some waves with the «Stitched Scallop Edges» Die-namics and white heat embossed the sentiment.

The most tricky part was to construct the hidden slider channel for my boat. I really used a lot of foam tape on this card :-)

For the sun in the background, I did some faded Ink Blending with Lemon Chiffon and Insulation Pink. I stamped the birds from the «Party Like A Pirate» set in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and adhered two die-cut and shaded clouds («Cloud 9» Die-namics) with foam tape.

And here is my fourth Camp Create Badge! Woot woot!


Thank you so much for stopping by! See ya soon!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs