Simon Says Stamp Always and Forever

29.08.2017

Hi crafty peeps,

today I want to share a wedding card that I made using Simon Says Stamp products and the Emboss Resist technique.

I stamped the beautiful SSS «Emma Background» in VersaMark and heat embossed it in white. Then I did some light-handed blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade).

Next, I die cut the gorgeous SSS «love» word from foiled cardstock («Rose Gold» by Bazzill) and the «bubble» layer underneath from white cardstock. The sub sentiment (WPlus9 «Happy Mail») was white heat embossed on a strip of foiled cardstock as well.

Finally, I decorated my card with Pretty Pink Posh «Rose Gold» sequins and selfmade droplets which were made with WOW! «Melt-It!» embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs