DT Stempelgarten Challenge October

05.10.2017

Good morning,

Phew! Time goes by really fast these days and we have already October! There's a new and fun theme over at the Stempelgarten Challenge: «Spooky».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I created this Halloween card combining some cute My Favorite Things stamps with a detailed Impression Obsession die and a Distress Ink night sky.

For the dark background, I blended together the Distress Inks «Black Soot», «Chipped Sapphire» and «Seedless Preserves». To give it a bit of texture, I sprinkled on some water droplets. Next, I cut a spooky scene from black glitter cardstock using the Impression Obsession «Halloween Hill» die. I put small pieces of yellow cardstock behind the windows and the pumpkin. I also did some shading with Copics so it looks as if the lights were glowing.

To create the circle window, I used a die from the MFT «Starry Circle» set and cut it from white cardstock. I added another stitched detail by using the rectangle die from the «Blueprints 29» set. I adhered the glitter die-cut behind my window opening and for more dimension, I popped everything up with foam tape.

I stamped and colored the cat and pumpkin images from the adorable Birdie Brown «Witch Way Is The Candy?» set. The sentiment was heat embossed with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

You will have time until October 31st, 2017 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs