DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #59

15.11.2017

Hello everyone,

today we have a brandnew challenge theme over at the bastel-traum.ch blog – «Winter/Christmas/Starshine».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until December 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

For my holiday card, I created a cute scene using the adorable critters from the Mama Elephant «Whimsical Winter» set.

I had so much fun stamping, Copic coloring and fussy cutting all the images! For my snowfall background, I combined some white splatters and Distress Inks («Broken China», «Tumbled Glass» and «Milled Lavender») which I blended together on a piece of Bristol cardstock. I also added three little die-cut hearts and some random Nuvo «White Blizzard» Glitter Drops which you unfortunately can't see on the photo.

To create the snow hills, I used two of the stitched Mama Elephant «Landscape Trio» dies and cut them from white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the «Merry Greetings» set on the front snowhill and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. For some dimension, I popped it up with foam tape. Finally, I adhered all the stamped images to finish off my winter scene.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs